Orchestral Rock – The Collaborative Orchestra and Singers
[EVENT HAS PASSED; BOOKING IS CLOSED]
At the “Britain’s Got Talent” auditions earlier this year, the Collaborative Orchestra and Singers captured the hearts and inspired the minds of over 10 million TV viewers with their brilliant rendition of Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now” — followed by their mind-blowing live semi-final performance of The Beatles’ “Hey Jude”! (Scroll down for the videos!)
Now, for the first time since their huge success on Britain’s Got Talent, and for one night only, The Collaborative Orchestra and Singers are back in concert, at London’s historic CORONET THEATRE, on Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 !
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience their high-powered energy and the electrifying sound of their unique fusion of classical orchestra, singers and rock band live on stage – a feast for all the senses! Prepare to be blown away as they perform their own innovative take on classic tracks from legends such as Queen, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Vivaldi and Beethoven (Yes! Vivaldi and Beethoven!).
So DON’T DELAY — BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Accessible seats are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your requirements.
No entry will be allowed to persons under the age of 16. A government-approved ID Required (scanned on entry). No ID – Strictly No Entry, R.O.A.R. Any guest refusing to have their ID scanned will result in refusal of admission to the venue. Please note that information is stored securely and will only be shared with the Metropolitan Police or Local Authority when requested to do so. The Venue reserves the right of admission and operates a ‘No Search, No Entry’ policy.
Twitter/Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Free tickets giveaway competition for the Collaborative Orchestra concert to be held on the 22nd of Oct, 2016 at The Coronet Theatre, 28 New Kent Rd, London SE1 6TJ
- 3 x free tickets to be given away through Twitter plus 3 x free tickets to be given away through Facebook competition
- Competition to run on Collaborative Orchestra Twitter and Facebook official accounts
- Competitions start on the 8th Oct
- Closing date for all entries is on the 18th Oct at midnight
- How to Enter:
6.1 Twitter: Follow @CollaborativeOrchestra on Twitter and Retweet quoting correct answer to the question in the video and adding hashtag #orchestralrock and mention @CollaborativeOrchestra in your Twitter message
6.2 Facebook: Like @CollaborativeOrchestra page and Comment with the correct answer to the question in the video adding hashtag #orchestralrock @CollaborativeOrchestra in your Comment
- 3 x correct entries on Twitter plus 3 x correct entries on the Facebook will be picked at random and the winners will be notified by email and announced on the 19th of Oct on respective social media channels
- Tickets can be collected from the ticket office at The Coronet Theatre, at least 1 hour prior to the start of the event
- Competitions are by no means sponsored by Twitter and Facebook
- For any enquiries please contact us by email – email@example.com